Purple Haze. Because we love Jimi as much as we love Bob.
Though we’re all about our earthy browns and olive greens for fall, we are absolutely thrilled that jewel tones are making a comeback. To celebrate, here’s our collection of pretty purple Fair Trade finds:
- Fair Indigo’s ¾-Sleeve Organic Cardigan in Dark Plum (Also Available in Cranberry):
- Fair Indigo’s Velvet Unconstructed Jacket in Mulberry (Also Available in Chocolate; 72%-Discount):
- Global Mamas’s Vineyard Wrap Dress (Available at Revive):
- Marigold’s Organic Leggings (Also Available in Fuchsia Rose, Black, & Iron):
- Fair Indigo’s Elaine’s Ring:
- Fair Indigo’s Boiled Wool Clogs (Also Available in Dark Red, Acorn, Charcoal Heather, and Vintage Green):
- Craft Resource Center’s Jacquard Wool Paisley Shawl (Available at Ten Thousand Villages):
- Fair Indigo’s Vegan Leather Tote Bag in Purple (Also Available in Red and Turquoise; See Also the Vegan Leather Clutch, Wallet, and Mini Wallet with Mirror):
- Zen Zen’s Hand Silk Screened Napkins in Mod Chocolate (Available at Greenheart and Seven Hopes United):
This fall, you’ll absolutely glow in these rich jewel tones. And when you buy Fair Trade, you can look good while you do good.
Peace and Love,
Your Fair Trade Trendsters