1) We’ve missed you! Tons! But “while we were away, we didn’t write home every day,” and for that:
2) We’re so sorry! Unfortunately, our temporary hiatus came during the busiest shopping season of the year, so we hope that:
3) You had an amazing (Fair Trade) holidays and are having a fabulous new year! And our New Year’s resolution is to keep on sharing our fav Fair Trade fads with you, our lovely readers.
After finding this gorgeous Fair Trade bangle, we fell in lurve with a new trend that will have you flaunting your feathers – The Peacock Motif:
- Asha Handcrafts’s Peacock Bangle (Available at SERRV):
The perfect accessory to compliment the jewel tones so popular this season, peacock feathers add a splash of drama and romance. Check out these super funky finds that are definitely not just for the birds:
- Tara Projects’s Peacock Bangle (Available at Ten Thousand Villages):
- Tagua Nut Twist Bracelet (Available at Revive):
- Mata Traders’s Peacock Skirt:
- Ethos Paris’s Sirene Organic Dress (Available at Revive; Peacock feathers not included but make an awesome accent):
- Ethos Paris’s Boa Organic Jersey Peacock Scarf (Available at Revive):
- Autonomie Project’s Ponci Peacock Hand Painted Sneakers:
Happy Fair Trade 2011!
Peace and Love,
Your Fair Trade Trendsters