What did Coco Chanel give us in the 1920s that Audrey Hepburn made divine in the 1960s, which is still making women look and feel sexy to this day? The Little Black Dress. The LBD never goes out of style, and now with Fair Trade, this must-have fashion staple isn’t just elegant; it’s ethical, too.
- Ethos Paris’s Sharav Dress in Ebony (Available at Revive):
- Fair Indigo’s Scoopneck Pima Organic Sundress in Black (Also available in Stem Green, Cornflower, and Chocolate):
- Fair Indigo’s Gathered Yoke Pima Organic Sundress in Black (Also available in Chocolate and Soft Orange):
- Indigenous Designs’s Organic Knit Dress in Ebony (Available at Revive):
- Ethos Paris’s Sirene Dress in Ebony (Available at Revive; also available in Green):
Dressed up with jewelry for a night out or worn with flip flops for a trip to the farmer’s market, Fair Trade has never looked this good.
Peace and Love,
Your Fair Trade Trendsters